Summer Food Course Photos 2010

Summer Food Course Photos 2011

Summer Food Course Photos 2012

Welcome to this site, all interested in resilient farming!

Welcome to this site, all interested in resilient farming!

The postings most appropriate for you have the label, "Resilient Farms."



Sunday, December 26, 2010

Washington state dairy featured in my guest blog at hartkeisonline.com

See my new guest blog at........


http://hartkeisonline.com/raw-milk/washington-states-most-prayerful-dairy-farm/

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gigi, Thank you for sharing your blog entry and for bringing the monastery to my awareness. I am a physical geography student and am taking both your ESTU 410 and EGEO 301 courses this quarter. Thank you for bringing Our Lady of the Rock to the awareness of your blog readers, and when I say blog readers I mostly mean me :) One of my primary interests has become supporting a local and sustainable food economy - believing in the potential for beneficial social transformation associated with individual physical and spiritual health. Until now I have not known of specific centers that are explicitly spiritual that are also so intentional with food - the Benedictine roots of Our Lady of the Rock are especially intriguing to me. I want to honor that in pursuing an internship for the coming summer if possible. I will be sure to introduce myself to you on the first day of class, and if possible I would like to set up a meeting with you to talk about internship opportunities that might fit with my major if you have any suggestions. Thanks for you work on this blog and otherwise, looking forward to your classes!

    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric, so good to hear from you -- looks like there's lots of possibilities you might be interested in. On to classes. Best, Gigi

    ReplyDelete