Summer Food Course Photos 2010

Summer Food Course Photos 2011

Summer Food Course Photos 2012

Welcome to this site, all interested in resilient farming!

Welcome to this site, all interested in resilient farming!

The postings most appropriate for you have the label, "Resilient Farms."



Monday, September 17, 2012

Farm Professor George Conneman: A Tribute

My recent trip to Cornell had a very nice surprise: A visit with Professor George Conneman, my Farm Business Management professor in Agricultural Economics in the 1970s at Cornell. I attribute so much of what I do and teach now to the classes I took in Agricultural Economics and Agronomy at Cornell. Dr. Conneman was very gracious, even to a city girl from L.A.

Fourth from the bottom, Gigi Berardi
Professor Conneman, in his office at Cornell


No comments:

Post a Comment